Friday, July 10, 2009

N and M

A few days back I wrote to a friend of mine with whom I used the share the long bus rides to from the jungles of OMR, who has accompanied me to movies as varied as High School Musical 3 and Australia, who has enlightened me about what really goes on in Triplicane, and who is now happily married to a very sweet girl.

Here’s what I said:
N! Was thinking about you yesterday. You know except during the days of our Big Fights, there was never a time when you didnt make me feel very loved and safe. Thats a wonderful thing and I want to thank you for that. I know I dont have to thank you for such things but I am grateful and not taking anything for granted.

And this is what N said:
:) :)
thanks for that email - all I read was "wake up! there are friends, life outside of routine and work" you know what I mean....and for that - I dedicate the mustafa song to you! :)

Awww, I heart N

No comments: