Monday, June 23, 2008

Houston, we have a problem

OK. I'm not sure how many of my friends even read my blog (we wont even think about the non-friends) but I need some help. My Big Boss spies on me. Well, not just me of course, but everyone in this team on this floor. You see, we have a room all to ourselves - light, airy, beautiful view of gul mohars out of the window and unfortunately, even more beautiful view from the corridor right into the room. And even more specifically, of my monitor. The Big Boss, aka The Prowler (for obvious reasons), has somehow taken it into his head to climb stealthily up the stairs and have a good long look at the inmates of the room. In fact, he sometimes lingers long enough to take in entire chat conversations I think. Ah, you see, this is the problem. Like everyone else, I dont 'work' all the time. I like to take breaks. And I seem to have the worst timing with my breaks as far as The Prowler is concerned. Everytime I take one, he's outside prowling away. Sometimes I think he does it to liven things up for himself, for you never can tell what I might be looking at - a newspaper, fwds, email, chat. I once even caught him taking a peek when I had a 360 degree view of the Chelsea Flower Show going. Nowadays I'm so jumpy I think I'm well on my way to a strained neck because I turn around every time I hear the smallest noise on the corridor. Its most unnerving, not to mention rather tiresome. Right, so how do I tackle this? Should I write to NASA? The CIA? The KGB? Suggestions please!

1 comment:

ramamurthy,m said...

I think you are talking about a pet dog either you are rearing or reared by your boss.It is always better that we are monitored by somebody unless it proves tobe a hindrance to our developement either personally or officially.Affluence also creates unhealthy competition,gealousy,violenceand unethical activties